Beverley High School
Beverley High School is pleasantly situated in the centre of the attractive market town of Beverley in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
The catchment area is socially mixed and provides a full range of ability, taking students from Beverley and the surrounding villages of Tickton, Walkington, Wawne and Woodmansey.
News From Beverley High School
- Beverley’s Universities: What To Choose And How To Write Your Annotated Bibliography For Application
Writing an annotated bibliography for university applications requires you to use a variety of skills, including analytical and library research skills. Annotations are usually subjective and they aim …
- Echoes From The Past : East Riding Archives Are Now On The Soundcloud
Over the past few years, East Riding Archives have been increasing their digital capacity to make their documentary heritage of East Yorkshire more accessible. The post Echoes From The Past : East Ri …
- Most Children Award First Choice Secondary School Place
The number of Year 6 children resident in the East Riding who have been awarded places for the school named by their parents/carers as their first preference has risen to nearly 97% in this year’s sec …
- Graham Stuart MP Sings Praises Of Local Schools
MP for Beverley and Holderness, Graham Stuart, has sung the praises of schools across his constituency – offering his thanks to teachers, teaching assistants, governors, and parents and pupils themsel …
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
The boss of an award-winning business is using webinar experiences sharpened under lockdown to help students at her old school prepare for the world of work. Girls at Beverley High School are learning …